These have to be one of the easiest desserts I’ve ever made. Are you ready for this? Okay. All you need is ….
1 can of coconut milk (or you can use 2 -3 cups of coconut milk from the gallon size cartons)
Add sweetener to taste (Raw honey or Stevia are my personal favorites!)
Optional, mix in some berries or chocolate for extra texture and interest ;).
NOTE: I found out that the cream from coconut canned milk does not freeze well. So if you can separate it and only use coconut water or the gallon size coconut milk which is usually a lot thinner yet still creamy. 🙂
- Mix coconut milk with your choice of sweetener until it’s dissolved.
- Get your popsicle mold or ice cube tray (if you’re using an ice cube tray for the sticks you can use toothpicks).
- Pour mix into the tray/mold of choice and pop in your stick/toothpicks.
- Place in freezer for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Before trying to pull a popsicle out of the tray run the outside (tray) under some water to loosen it a bit first, to prevent cracking or breaking anything. Then enjoy a creamy and VEGAN treat! 🙂